TOP 5 REASONS TO HIRE A BIG FISH REAL ESTATE AGENT
When you’re ready to make a move whether you’re buying or selling a home at Lake Martin, you may be tempted to go it alone hoping to maximize your money. Working with one of the experienced pros at Big Fish pays off in spades!
Here are the top FIVE reasons to rely on Big Fish when you’re in the market …
- We are experts in all things Lake Martin. Not only are we real estate experts but we also specialize in knowing all the different communities that make up Lake Martin. Our team lives at the lake full time and many of us grew up here. Not only do we know the local hot spots, but we also know the ins and outs of working with local utilities, understanding zoning rules, hiring contractors, and more. Lake Martin is in our blood! Our passion coupled with our knowledge deliver big results for you.
- Real estate can be complicated with forms, documents and fine print. Home buying brings with it loads upon loads of forms, reports, disclosures, and other legal and financial documents. We buy and sell homes and land day in and day out so we know what’s required to avoid delays and costly mistakes. Did we mention all the ”inside baseball” jargon that comes with real estate? From abbreviations to acronyms, it’s best to work with a professional who understands this foreign language.
- We listen to what you want and help you focus your search. Here at Big Fish we understand that each client has individual goals, budgets and needs for their real estate transaction. First we listen, then we act as your guide through the process offering unbiased opinions so together we can meet your objectives. No matter whether you’re buying or selling, real estate can be an emotional roller coaster. That’s where our professional objectivity plays a big role in keeping the transaction on track.
- Searching for homes and property is our life. We tap into MLS, a cooperative system known as multiple listing service, plus our extensive local network to search through all active and coming soon listings singling out the ones that meet your criteria. Our goal is to maximize your time spent searching so you get to the closing table as fast as possible.
- We negotiate like a boss. We mentioned real estate is complicated and that’s especially true when it comes to the process of making, countering or accepting an offer on a home or tract of land. The factors to consider are countless from price to repairs to possession date and many more. Our job is to represent you and negotiate on your behalf—it’s what we do every day! Our main objective is to deliver a purchase agreement that meets your goals and interests.
The Bottom Line
As the trusted experts at Lake Martin, our trained and licensed agents are committed to delivering exceptional service using our marketing and technology tools to analyze all aspects of the current market on your behalf. We strive to be competitive and strategically prepared for each and every client no matter which side of the transaction we are representing. When you work with Big Fish, your goals become our goals and we will work tirelessly to deliver success for you.